Recording for this Session would be available here: https://adobe.ly/3jorz5r
Understand how Adobe’s CIF framework can be used to build a consistent and content-rich and immersive commerce experience.
The Experience Manager and Adobe Commerce are seamlessly integrated using the Commerce Integration Framework (CIF). CIF enables AEM to directly access and communicate with the commerce instance using Adobe Commerce’s GraphQL APIs.
- What is CIF and Why to use CIF?
- CIF integration types and how to use CIF with AEM
- CIF component library
- AEM CIF Core components
- PWA studio library react components
- Considerations for multi-brand and multi-store setup
- Cloud service configuration in AEM
- FE code organization and deployment
- Context-aware configurations
- Multisite management
- Best practices and learnings
Please visit Adobe Experience League to view the AEM GEMs sessions' archive: