Date & Time: Wednesday, October 12, 2022, | 8 am PDT OR 5 pm CEST OR 8.30 pm IST
At this unique AEM GEMs event, two of our customers will provide a technical deep dive session on the use of AEM as Headless:
Part 1: AEM as a headless CMS Where/When/Why? By Vengadesh Shanmugavelu -Technical Architect, Qatar Airways
There are many ways by which we can implement headless CMS via AEM. In this session, we would cover the following:
Part 2: Deliver headless content through GraphQL API and Content Fragments. By Debal Das -Senior System Analyst, IBM
In this session, we would cover how GraphQL consumption of content fragments (besides the already existing simpler JSON APIs).
Conceptually, GraphQL is similar to a SQL database query, with the exception that an API is utilized for the query rather than a database.
This eliminates the requirement for the API to provide many endpoints delivering various volumes or groups of data for various customers and enables various clients to query the API for their own needs.
Senior System Analyst
- 14+ years of content management solution architecture, design, development, Implementation, training, and support on AEM and Interwoven product suites
- 7+ years of Experience in AEM and Adobe marketing cloud solutions and 7 years with Interwoven/Autonomy and other CMS implementations.
- Adobe certified expert as Architect and Lead developer in AEM
- Adobe certified expert as Architect in Adobe Target and Adobe Qualified experience platform engineer
- Have been selected as AEM Champion for 2022 by Adobe along with other finest practitioners in the AEM industry
- Have hands-on experience in Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe launch.
- Undergone Adobe training on Analytics implementation using Launch and optimizing digital experience using Target
- Have experience in Migrating other CMS platforms to AEM as well as AEM 6.2 to 6.4.2.
- 9+ years of Airlines/E-commerce domain Experience, 3 years of banking and insurance domain.
- 6+ years of Managing a team of 5-7 direct resources and 15 indirect resources from offshore
-. Proficient in practicing Scrum framework
- Proficient in handling large-scale CMS applications which are B2C and B2B websites
- Proficient in Web technologies/Digital Experience, MEAN Full stack (MongoDB,Express,Angular and Node js) and Java/J2ee
- Undergone a redhat training/workshop in Jboss
- Undergone a course in RHCE 5
- Undergoing Masters in Technology specialized in Data Science and Engineering at BITS .
- Undergone a workshop on BigData and Machine learning fundamentals with Google Cloud
• Have 12 years of experience in software development using Java, Complex Event
Processing and Content Management System
• Currently working at IBM as an AEM Solution Architect
• Have experience in Programming using AEM/CQ5, Java/J2EE
• Have experience in Agile Scrum Model
• Adept at overseeing all phases of the software development life cycle, from design and
documentation to implementation. Experience working in fast-paced, deadline-oriented
• Grooming junior employees with CQ5/AEM technology
• Able to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
• Excellent cross-cultural understanding through interactions with clients from the US, UK, and Australia
Product Community Manager - AEM
Technical Marketing Engineer