AEM Engineering Enablement User Group Presents: Content Fragment Enhancements in AEM as a Cloud Service
About this event
The AEM Engineering Enablement User Group is for engineers and IT professionals looking to get the most out of the AEM platform. Simplifying AEM is a great way to get started, but deep enablement on real-world scenarios is the key to unlocking full potential.
Join us to learn about Content Fragments and how they accelerate the use of AEM in the headless world. Do you need to deliver data in a multi-channel manner? This session is for you!
Bring questions and join the journey as we cover:
• What are Content Fragments
• Content Fragment changes & enhancements
• How do you use Content Fragments on other platforms? (Technical Discussion)
• GraphQL introduction with Content Fragments (Technical Discussion)
• CF Tips & Tricks (Things we have found useful along the way)
• Customer/Individual Showcase (Share your work or success stories!)